DELIVERING COMPLETE, CONCISE AND ACCURATE CONSTRUCTION AGGREGATES.
Sohail Global Group is the leading producer of construction aggregates, primarily crushed stone, sand and gravel in Afghanistan.
We produce these materials from natural deposits such as mountain rocks, granite, limestone and trap rock. Our quarrying process typically begins with drilling and blasting the rock into smaller pieces. Next, the material goes through various stages of crushing and screening to produce the sizes and specifications desired by our customers.
We deliver all types of high-quality gravel and sand to all parts of Kabul and operate in most major growing cities of Afghanistan. In addition to our gravel plant in Kabul, SGG has a plant at Bagram and Charikar, Parwan. Construction aggregates form the underpinnings of our cities, towns and transportation networks. Our construction aggregates are used in a number of ways and are a mandatory part of all construction projects.
STOCK & MATERIAL LOADING
- We have two gravel plants and one sand plant.
- We usually have over 50,000 available stock.
- Large bulk materials loaded by an our experienced loader operators and delivered by experienced drivers.
- Technical assistance, our engineers help our customers to determine the right material for their projects.
- Customers can use a small non-vehicular scale to measure non-bulk items.
- We deliver aggregates to all parts of Kabul and surrounding areas including the military installations.
- We have different sizes of trucks with delivering capacity from 10m3 up to 40m3.
- Arrangements can be made at the time of sale to deliver materials and supplies at a later date